Carpets are floor coverings that we play with our children or pets and sit to watch movies with the family. Others simply see it as floor covering. Regardless of how you view or feel about your carpet, you want to keep them as clean as possible. Many homeowners choose to rent carpet cleaners from the store, but there are very good reasons to hire professionals when is time to clean your carpets.
Why Professional Carpet Cleaning Systems are Best
1. There are different kinds of carpet. Depending on what your carpets are made of and how they are made, there will be different ways to clean it. There are different techniques for wool and synthetic carpets. The last thing you want is to damage your carpets because you cleaned it incorrectly.
2. You don’t have to rent or buy equipment. The machines you rent aren’t as good as professional machines. Plus, you can save yourself trips to the store and keep space open to store other items.
3. Your carpets will be sanitized. The cleaning systems the professional use kill bacteria and dust mites that are trapped in your carpet. Removing these will have your home a cleaner place to live and can eliminate allergens.
4. Professional carpet cleaners have more experience. If you use cleaning solutions incorrectly, it can make stains worse. Experts in carpet cleaning know the science behind stains and know how to remove them.
5. Better moisture removal. Carpet cleaning can leave your carpets wet. If they stay too wet for too long, mold can start to grow. Professionals use low-moisture equipment to remove as much moisture as possible.
6. You get a guarantee. You only have yourself to blame when you’re not satisfied with the cleaning results. Professionals will do all they can to make you happy, giving you peace of mind.
Bottom line, you cannot get the same results the professionals get when you clean your carpets yourself.
Clean Carpet Means a Healthier Home
This means better air quality, reduced infestations and no mold. According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), “A dirty carpet can retain several sources of indoor pollutants, including pet dander, cockroach allergens, lead, particle pollution and everyday dirt and dust”. When these particles are trapped in your carpet, they can release toxic gases into the air. Daily activities like walking on the carpet or cleaning it also causes these gases to release and contaminates the air in your home. The professionals use high-powered equipment to remove these pollutants. Dust mite infestations can be reduced with professional carpet cleaning. If you have dust in you home, who doesn’t, you have dust mites. This can cause asthma and allergy issues. It’s really hard for dust mites to survive the high temperatures used in professional carpet cleaning. Mold can have a negative impact on the health of your family. You can do a lot to prevent mold growth in your home when you have your carpets cleaned professionally. The drying process is superior to anything you can do on your own and will prevent mold and mildew growth.
Carpet Cleaning Services & More in Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Roswell, Duluth, Stone Mountain, Covington, Conyers, Loganville & Atlanta Georgia
When you’re ready to hire professionals to have your carpets cleaned, give DM Carpet Cleaning a call. We will use our expertise and equipment to get your carpet as clean as possible and keep it looking that way!