There are many aspects to keeping your home clean. Most people know it’s important to have carpets cleaned, baseboards dusted and kitchens disinfected. However, one area of the home that many people are overlooking is their upholstered furniture. It is very important that you clean your furniture properly to avoid damaging them. DM Carpet Cleaning is here to talk about why it is so important that you take the time to deep clean your upholstered furniture.
Advantages of Cleaning Upholstery
Following is a rundown of why it is so important to have your upholstery cleaned.
– Better Appearance of Sofa: Many people don’t realize how dirty and dingy their furniture looks until they have it professionally cleaned. The dirt and grime on your sofa build up so slowly that you don’t even notice it. It can significantly change the way your home looks when you have your upholstery cleaned. The best time to do this is when you are getting your carpet cleaned. It can easily be added to the services and will make a dramatic difference in your home.
– Remove Couch Odors: If you been smelling something in your home and can’t figure out where it is coming from, it could be your upholstery. These soft surfaces are a magnet for odors as they can get trapped in the fibers of the fabric. When you have them cleaned, you may realize how bad the smell was when it is replaced by fresh, clean furniture.
– Extend Life Expectancy of Upholstery: Just like with your carpet, when you don’t clean your upholstery, it can start to break down the fibers of your fabric. When you have your furniture cleaned, it will cut down on the wear and tear of the furniture and extend its life.
– Remove Allergens to Find Allergy Relief: If you suffer from allergies, you may be doing yourself a disservice by not having your furniture cleaned. There are millions of dust mites in your furniture that can cause significant allergy symptoms when they are left to accumulate. Cleaning your furniture will eliminate dust mites and other allergens.
– Restore Water or Smoke Damage: For those of you who have experienced smoke or water damage in your home, it may be removed from your furniture with some professional cleaning. While this isn’t always a guarantee, it is worth a try. Before you throw out your favorite furniture, give professional cleaning a try.
– Increase Indoor Air Quality: The indoor air quality in your home is directly affected by your furniture. If there are allergens as well as dirt and dust in your furniture, it is stirred up every time someone sits on your furniture.
Upholstery Cleaning, Stain & Odor Removal & More in Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Roswell, Duluth, Stone Mountain, Covington, Conyers, Loganville & Atlanta Georgia
If you can’t remember the last time you had your furniture professionally cleaned, if ever, it’s time to give the cleaning professionals at DM Carpet Cleaning a call. We will ensure that not only your carpet is clean, but your furniture is as well with our superior cleaning services. Call us today!