DM Carpet Cleaning is completely licensed and insured since 2001, to supply the commercial businesses and residential homes throughout the Greater Atlanta, Georgia area with a number of services. Our technicians have advanced training, years of valuable experience, and extraordinary skills that are amplified with the use of professional grade products and equipment available only to licensed professionals to ensure premium results. We extend to our customers family-friendly customer service, high moral standards and work ethics, as well as superior execution on all services rendered.
Residential & Commercial Air Duct Cleaning
DM Carpet Cleaning offers air duct cleaning to the commercial business owners and residential homeowners of Atlanta, Georgia and surrounding areas. Air ducts are often out of sight, out of mind; but air ducts can quickly become marred with an accumulation of debris. These contaminants results in poor indoor air quality, insufficient HVAC system performance, and even increased utility bills. DM Carpet Cleaning recommends cleaning your air ducts every 3-5 years depending on the concentrated levels of pollutants.
What Can Be Cleaned from Your Air Ducts?
Air Duct commonly accumulate the following:
– Dust and dirt
– Remodeling debris; saw dust, drywall dust, and other particulates
– Mildew, mold, bacteria, and germs
– Cigarette and/or cigar smoke and ash
– Pet dander, fur, or hair
– Pollen and other allergens
Cleaning Air Ducts Helps With Allergies
For folks with severe allergies, asthma, or other respiratory problems, having the air ducts cleaned periodically can help alleviate some issues by improving the indoor air quality that is being circulated throughout the building. In an average home, 40 pounds of dirt accumulate. Though the home or business may not be appear filthy, having the debris trapped in the air duct can trigger a lot of health concerns.
Clean Air Ducts Improve HVAC Performance & Lower Utility Bills
Air ducts that are filthy and packed of debris will enable your air conditioning unit or your heater in your Greater Las Vegas, NV commercial or residential HVAC system to compensate for the insufficient air flow, contributing to wasted energy and higher utility bills. With a regular air duct cleaning not only will your indoor air quality improve, but so will the energy savings.
Air Duct Cleaning Equipment, Method & Checklist
DM Carpet Cleaning general air duct cleaning includes, but is not limited to the following:
1. Air Conditioner and furnace exterior are cleaned, as well as the blower, evaporator coils, and vent covers thoroughly.
2. DM Carpet Cleaning utilizes are specialized air duct cleaning equipment to remove the buildup of dirt and debris that is lodged deep in the ductwork.
3. After the initial vacuuming, our experts then agitate the stubborn buildup and blow compressed air into the system, followed by another vacuuming to remove the remaining debris.
4. After the process, we perform an inspection to ensure all the debris is thoroughly removed and your air ducts are cleaned to perfection.
Air Duct Cleaning in Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Roswell, Duluth, Stone Mountain, Covington, Conyers, Loganville & Atlanta Georgia
DM Carpet Cleaning of Atlanta, Georgia proudly performs our residential and commercial air duct cleaning service as meticulously and precisely as we do all of our services. We deliver the ultimate level of clean to protect your home or business from the pitfalls of having excessively dirty air ducts. If it’s been more than five years since your last air duct cleaning, call in DM Carpet Cleaning to get started!